mTrotter offers you the opportunity to be part of fundamentally changing the travel industry. The mission to make people travel smarter has lead mTrotter to develop the world’s first mobile door to door travel planner.
Using new technology in innovative ways, mTrotter has managed to get travel agency customers such as HRG, Scanworld Lufthansa City Center, Flygstolen and Resevaruhuset to use mTrotter as their preferred partner. The customer base and number of users are constantly growing.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-tech start-up.
- Quick and qualitative digital service delivery
- Data input and data structuring
- Internet information search
- English text production
Competence and Personality needed:
- Excellent communication skills, primarily in written English.
- Semi-advanced technical user with willingness to learn more. (No programming skills needed).
- Ability to remain focused in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly structured
- Service minded
- Additional language skills seen as a bonus
- Experienced traveller seen as a bonus
The position is full-time. Recruitment is ongoing.
Emma Heimonen CEO